How Does it Affect Me?

How Does it Affect Me?

Similar symptoms of ill health are reported worldwide by people of all ages who are exposed to wireless technologies.  These include cell phones and cell towers, wireless internet (Wi-Fi), portable home telephones, Wi-Max, utility “Smart” meters, microwave ovens, lighting fixtures, CFL light bulbs, and other home and business devices or appliances.

Chronic (long-term) exposure to radiofrequency/microwave radiation from wireless technologies causes physical damage. Genetic damage, cognitive damage, cancer and decreased fertility are just some of the effects of chronic exposure. There is now direct evidence of a link between mobile phone use and brain cancer. This was recognized by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and their 30-strong panel of scientists, which in 2011 classed radio frequency radiation as “possibly carcinogenic.”

This Class 2b classification also includes other agents like lead in paint, DDT, gasoline fumes, and more.

Now, doctors all over the world are encountering a significant and growing number of people who display a range of acute symptoms from wireless radiation, including headaches, heart palpitations, rashes, fatigue, sleep disturbance, allergies, and memory and concentration problems.

No comments.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For Humans * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.